Friday, February 09, 2007

super woman ~

it was thursday nite..n as usual, I left the client quite late..at about 10..my senior sent me to the nearest lrt station..i got this feeling that there i'll be going through sumthing that i'd never do before..but then..it is just a feeling..soo..upon reaching tmn melati..i'd try to call my frens (as she had been fetching me from the lrt to her home..as i've been staying there for the whole week..)..but failed to get through..ok..dont panic..try to call again..still no answer..allright..now is the time to get panic..as it was almost 12am..it is not the real ghost that i scared of..but 'ghost' that are not really ghost that gave me the shivers..

then..i decided to take a cab to go back to selayang..owh..by the time..my hp is out of batteries already..sooo..i'm sooooo risking my own life...tp tawakal jelaa..n my gut also said that there is no to worry with the cab driver..and alhamdulillah managed to reach home safely..

now..new problem..my bro locked the gate..n he was sumwhere at uptown ..i guess...my mom n my sis were very far away in the fairyland..makanye...i decided to climb up the gate..just imagine me panjat the pagar with baju kurung...hahahahahah....tibai jelaa..as long i managed to get into my home and sleepp...

makanye..tamatlaa kisah superwoman hari nie..sekian terime kasih...

No comments: