Though the place is not as cold as before, still it got some charm on me. most of ppl claimed that there's nothing much to do at cameron; which i kinda agreed. but eventually, there's sooo many places to be visited here. among them are:
- Rose Center and Rose Valley
- Tea Plantation
- Cactus Valley
- Strawberry Farms
- Flower Nurseries and others...
In conclusion, this destination suitable for photographers and ppl who loves to walk and walk (which is me)
Why not? This is my hometown (though my late granpa used to stay at Seberang Prai, but that still count rite?) My plan:
- stay at my mak long's big house at Sg Bakap (hari2 dpt mkn sedap)
- cross the penang bridge
- visit and shopping at night market alongside Batu Feringhi
- makan2 at Padang Kota Lama
- took lots of picture at sawah padi
- window shopping at queensbay mall
hopefully i can go to penang again this year!
another two places that i had in mind is kelantan(shopping) and genting highland..but that is low priority..