Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr. X bday?

Yesterday was his 25th Bday..me still in MC mood..the flu is getting better but the migraine isnt..actually..i got something for his bday..but then..he's been soo busy than ever..soo..i just couldnt find the rite time to meet him..soo..i just sent him a voice sms 1st(hahaha..just imagine..me baru je bangun tido n terus nyanyi lagu bday)..btw..today till i dunno when..he'll be out station..hurmm..with other female colleague(am i jealous?? nope..sbbnye lately..aku dah start berserah pd Allah) having constantly thinking about him is unbearable to me now..as i'm having sooo many family problem + quarter life crisis to think of rite now..but i must admit that i'm a bit terkilan as i wouldnt got the chance to break fast with him this year..as he told me that he'll only be back for a while during raya..hurm..tunggu lagi?? (is it a worthwile for me to wait??..i think it is..well..at least rite now)
p/s: nway..got myself a deadline for him..:p

No comments: