Tuesday, August 29, 2006

3days n 2nights

I’d made the right decision by deciding to take leave and go to UTP. First, I didn’t have to attend the kenduri, second I got to meet my frens yg sgt2 dirindui and last one, I’d managed to decide whether to keep on waiting for him or not..

Actually I’m quite reluctant to take any annual leave as I’m saving my annual leave for study leave n cuti raya but as I’m really looking forward to go back to utp sooo I just go ahead with the idea of going back on Friday. Though it was raining like cats n dogs by the time we reached Tapah, and it’s Mawar 1st time exp driving in the very2 heavy rain(pls correct me if I’m wrong), I’m grateful that we managed to arrive there safely..

That night me n Mawar jalan2 at the convosquare or should I renamed it as convoMUDsquare? Lumpur@becak was everywhere and luckily I brought along my slipper..hahah..we ate mihun sup..n pastu sightseeing (in malay “cuci mata”) then having fried ice cream (MY FAVE)..later me n rina n her bf g mencuba sup tulang plak before we started to bump into my juniors, my besfren wif her bf, the qepohians..haha..tak pasal2 kitorg wat gathering kat tgh2 convosquare yg tgh berlumpur tak hengat tu..

On Saturday, because I’m too lazy to take an early bath, I spent the whole morning chit chatting wif my frens..haha..bcoz of tooo much chit chatting sore pun dah jd serak2 basah..had our lunch at convosquare which still very muddy (eating nasi ayam golek yg tak berapa sedap)..watched paintball match with geng2 dota..tp sekejap je pun..n then went back to resort utp..by 7.30 pm we were very busy helping frens to dress up for the convo dinner (make up+lilit2 tudung) (sib baik bawak makeup kit yg sgt2 jarang dipakai) while they were having their dinner..me n frens having another round of mihun sup..n did some shopping at the convofair before posing sopan kat masjid baru (yg sgt cantik..) kat utp..:p

Convo day plak..rakan2 yg dah nak graduate dah selamat bersiap2 wif their robe..n me yg hanye sempat mencuci muka g menghantar diorg..after packing up hadiah2 yg comey..kami pun berangkat ke foyer chancellor hall..reached there just nice..they are about to announce the recipient of chancellor award ..and as expected…nabilah (my ex rumet) dpt bronze n avinash got gold (he deserves it : aktif + sgt skorer) after posing2 ngan rakan2 yg grad..had lunch wif berg n the geng..haha..org dah keja..kenalaa belanje org yg masih belaja (hint!!) makan bihun sup lagi..berangkat dr utp ke kl around 5.30pm..reached home 9pm sumthing..memandangkan the next day I’d to attend a training..sooo..bayangkan jelaaa..how sleepy..how tired I am pada pagi isnin tu…
-the end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

akak namo..thanx for the gift..sedap peluk wlaupun kecik..hehe..n also thanx for coming..u r beautiful~huhu..