Tuesday, August 29, 2006

another interesting survey~

**cilok dr blog rikku@ija

The game goes like this..first put your music player on shuffle..xkisah la Winamp or WM Player..press forward for each question after u answer it and use the song title as the answer of the question..NO CHEATING please..!!

How am I feeling today?
Mariah Carey - All I’ve Ever Wanted <<>

Where will I get married?
Kings of Convinience - I’d Rather Dance With You >> is it at hotel’s ballroom?

What is my best friend's theme song (Rina, Mawar, Fidah)?
Barbra Streisand – People

What was highschool like?
Michael Buble – Fever >> hahahha..sampai demam2 sbb rindukan zaman sekolah..waaa..malas nak kejaaa..

What is the best thing about me?
Mariah Carey – Just To Hold You Once Again >> huk..how to interpret this??

How is today going to be?
Jose Gonzales – Heartbeat >> will I bump into sumone that I missed sooo much?

What is in store for this weekend?
Duncan James & Keedie – I Believe My Heart >> baru ku perasan byk sungguh lagu berunsurkan heart..haha..nway..for sure this wiken I’ll do sumthing that I enjoyed the most..

What song describes my parents?
Michael Buble – Put your Head On My Shoulder >> really sound like my mom…sayang mak~

How is my life going?
Adibah Nor – Terlalu Istimewa >> is it because I’m in love n he’s not here?

What song will they play at my funeral?
Marc Anthony – I Need To Know >> whoaaa..ade unfinished business kah?

How does the world see me?
Siti Nurhaliza – Rupanya Kita Serupa >> sooooo stereotype..

What do my friends really think of me?
Aqualung – Strange & Beautiful >> chop2..tak men tipu punye..kebetulan dpt lagu nie..soo my frens..silelaa judge sndri..

Do people secretly lust after me?
Ryan Adams – Nuclear >> ermmm..nuclear????

How can I make myself happy?
Christina Aguilera – I Turn To You >> yupp..if only he’s here..

What should I do with my life?
Lifehouse – You and Me >> hoee…apekah maksudnyaaa..

Will I ever have children?
George Benson – Turn Your Love Around >> sounds like I’ll have children..very2 cute children..;)

What is some good advice?
Hitomi – Pretty Eyes >> jaga mata anda..gunekan utk melihat benda yg baik2 dan indah saje..

What do I think my current theme song is?
Maroon 5 – This Love >> sah sgtt…aku nie dah tak betul~

What does everyone else think my current life?
Shazzy & VE – Kenapa >> puzzle?? Curious??

What type of men/women do you like?
The Adams – Konservatif >> hahahaha..( gelak sbb ade betulnyee)..sape2 pun boleh asalkan tak muda 20 thn dr my dad…

Will you get married?
S.E.S – Kiss >> huyoooo….

What should I do with my love life?
Shania Twain – Ka Ching >> lalalala..sure rina tgh gelak bace mende nie skang..

Where will you live?
Geri Halliwel – Look At Me >> ghee..does it mean..you have to figure it out urself?

What will your dying words be?
Mariah Carey – Crybaby >> plsss add ‘don’t’

When I meet a guy/lady for the first time i say..
Trademark – I’ll Be The One >> only apply when he’s the one…

When my parents are angry i say..
Damage – Forever >> no matter what you do..i’ll always love you..forever..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

camne main nih?? tak faham ^_^6