Monday, February 15, 2010
randomn rants #4
1. entering the 3rd day of the holidays, i managed to achieve one of my mission; which is to sleep, sleep and more sleep..on average i slept around 14-16 hours per day.
2. i only awake for lunch, dinner, bath n internet.
3. i think malaysia had been once again hit by the global warming crisis. it was freaking hot n dry. i still sweating though i was sleeping in an air-conditioned room.
4. it had been a while since the last time i cooked proper dinner from A-Z for the family. (a while meant 3 months ago)
3. while i thought that i could keep up the record, i had to give up when mum forced me to cook for dinner as mum had cooked for the big breakfast this morning. sigh~
4. 1 hour at kitchen made me sweat as if i had ran on the treadmill for 2 hours. maybe because of the climate? or cooking did burnt out the calories?
5. for that 1 hour, I had cooked rice, fried chicken in oyster sauce with dried chilis and cabbage n carrot in masak lemak.
6. my sis and husband n kasih slept over at our home today. did i mentioned that Kasih had started to recognize ppl and will cry whenever us try to hold her? sigh~
7. kasih is 5 months old already. she had started eating nestum. she loves to smile. she loves talking to her father. she loves to suck her finger. omg. she's just soo cute!
8. i think i had enough of sleep. so tomorrow, I'll decided to clean up my closet, clean up my Radish, and jogging.
9. today, i must be the most annoying person on FB. Why? Becoz i've been updating my status like every hour. Sorry mate. I was damn bored today.
10. received a wedding invitation today. coincidently her name is nadia too. which triggered "bile nadia nie plak nak kawin" question from mum n sis..haish..sabar jelaa
p/s : Credit picture - Dramabeans.com