Monday, July 28, 2008

Featured song of the week..

Something sweet for a fresh start of Monday!! It is almost end of july..do u all realize that??

Lucky - Jason Mraz...


Lucky - Colbie Caillat ft Jason Mraz

JM:Do you hear me,I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

CC:Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Chorus1:
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

Repeat chorus1

Chorus 2:
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

JM:And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

CC:Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Repeat chorus 1&2
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohOoooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

3 comments:

cikyuSnida said...

nadia

lagu hang slalu bes bes lah. aku suke lah lagu nih.

naDia said...

hehe..thanx!! yup..purposedly pilih lagu yg sesuai..sbb name pun featured song..:)

Permaisuri Mawar said...

sweet lak lagu ni...however, i wud hv to say thats its a bit unlucky if the relationship doesnt last..then she'll missed her bestfren and the boyfren all together...
(so much for AB type)