1. The colder the rooms you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream.
2. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
3. 50,000 of the cells in your body will die and be replaced with new cells, all while you have been reading this sentence!
4. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond. (erk..shud be alhamdulillah laa for the muslim)
5. After spending hours working at a computer display, look at a blank piece of white paper. It will probably appear pink.
6. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (haa? dont do this at home! )
7. GADFY, written by Earnest Wright in 1939 is a 50,000+ word book, which doesn't contain a single word with ' e' in it.
8. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
9. According to German researchers, the risk of heart attack is higher on Monday than any other day of the week.
10. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Answer - All invented by women. (ha ha ha ha)